1. What is collected
1.1 The email address you provide when you sign in or enter it in the in-game feedback form.
1.2 Anonymized usage metrics and Crash logs, which may include:
- information about your actions in the game
- statistics about your gameplay (total playtime, levels completed, etc.)
- approximate geolocation based on your IP address (however IP address itself is not collected)
- your browser language, time zone, OS, window size and other technical information
- they do not contain any personally identifiable information
2. Why is it collected
2.1 Email address is collected for the following purposes:
- When you provide your email address while signing-up or when you sign-up through a third party provider (such as Google or Facebook), your email address is used in the sign-in process and stored at the user database.
- When you provide your email address in the in-game feedback form, I may contact you with to answer your question or ask for additional information regarding your feedback.
- The game may allow you to subscribe to notifications about major game updates. If you opt into this service, announcements about major updates of the game may be sent to your email address.
- Your email address will not be used for any other purposes than the ones listed above.
2.2 Anonymized usage metrics are collected, because they offer valuable insight into the way real users interact with the game. This in turns allows me to improve the user experience, balance game difficulty and in general make more informed design decisions when improving the game.
2.3 Crash logs are sent automatically when an unexpected error is encountered and you see a red error notification popup. This helps me detect, reproduce, analyze and hopefully fix bugs in the game.
3. Disclosure to third parties
Data deletion request
To remove any information stored by the game from your web browser, follow the instructions to “Clear Local Storage” applicable to your browser .